As an employer, it is very important that you provide your employees the training that can benefit them during day to day job activities, or what to do during an emergency. From 2000 to current times, most active killer events have taken place as commerce facilities. This statistic should not be ignored when it comes to preparing your employees properly.
An active killer response plan is just as important as having a plan for other more common emergencies. Our online active shooter response course was developed for employers and employees alike. We designed it so that all have access to the same material, bringing everyone together cohesively. Response teams, or those in an administrative position, also get access to additional locked lessons that will help with prevention or a more prepared response.
These Active Shooter Response Lessons are Designed for All Staff and volunteers:
- Introduction to the Online ASR Course
- The History of Active Shooter Events
- How Long do Active Shooter Incidents Last?
- The Importance of a Proactive Plan.
- The Active Shooter Event Response Plan
- Emergency Trauma Response
- Aftermath and Police Response
- What Comes Next?
Other Unlocked Courses for Administration, Team Members, or Key Personnel
- Defense Sprays
- Electronic Weapons (TASER)
- 25 Lessons Learned From Previous Attacks (Coming 2021)
- Bullet Resistant Window Film (Coming 2021)
- Entity Communication (Coming 2021)
- CCTV Systems (Coming 2021)
- Door Locks (Coming 2021)
- Building Safety Response Teams (Coming 2021)
- Scenario Safety Protocols (Coming 2021)
- New Courses Added Each Month