Active Shooter Response Training For Schools
As an educational facility, it is very important that teachers and staff be provided with the knowledge and training necessary for day to day job activities, or what to do during an emergency. An active killer response plan for schools is just as important as having a plan for other more common emergencies. Our active killer training was designed to empower all staff or teachers to make the best decision based on the circumstances at the moment.
Response teams, or those in an administrative position, also get access to additional locked lessons that will help with prevention or a more prepared response.
These Active Shooter Response Lessons are Designed for All Teachers, Staff Members, and even Volunteers:
- Introduction to the Online ASR Course
- The History of Active Shooter Events
- How Long do Active Shooter Incidents Last?
- The Importance of a Proactive Plan.
- The Active Shooter Event Response Plan
- Emergency Trauma Response
- Aftermath and Police Response
- What Comes Next?
Other Unlocked Courses for Administration, Team Members, or Key Personnel
- Defense Sprays
- Electronic Weapons (TASER)
- The Standard Response Protocol
- 25 Lessons Learned From Previous Attacks
- Bullet Resistant Window Film
- Entity Communication
- CCTV Systems
- Door Locks
- Building Safety Response Teams
- Scenario Safety Protocols